Our profession consists in detecting the best talents in the field of translation and interpreting boasting professionalism at an international level, as well as in providing a global map of experts identified according to their mother tongue and capable of translating in all sectors of activity including cutting edge sectors and new technology.
Not everyone can be a professional translator. The level of a « good translator » or a « good interpreter » is not measured in number of years of experience. ABALIS is committed to working in partnership with your company to successfully complete your projects for the future.
Eligibility for the ABALIS « translators and interpreters » panel involves a strict process complying with standard EN 15038 which stipulates that each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- receipt of the detailed C.V.: marital status, place of residence, qualification, experience, references, CAT tools, language combinations, mother tongue, fields and/or sector of activity in descending order, tariff system;
- successful test and/or assessment order according to the language combinations and areas of expertise;
- signature of a « confidentiality agreement ».
After validation of the translator or interpreter profile, a record is created in the ABALIS database and a score is awarded: A, B or C (A=Excellent, B=Good and C=Standard).
A quality monitoring process is constantly implemented for each translator and/or interpreter in the ABALIS database, the result of which may lead to a higher or lower score.
Would you like to be added to ABALIS’ global database?
- Please send your request to our main e-mail address email@example.com or complete the quote request form on the home page.
- Please state your motivations and provide a detailed C.V. with references and/or contacts for recommendation.
ABALIS also offers support services to its linguist network
- alignment using your existing documents;
- creation of terminologies and Multiterm glossaries;
- preparation and/or creation and/or updating of your files (e.g.: MS Office);
- file conversion.
Would you like to receive a detailed quote?
- Send us your request by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the quote request form on the home page;
- Don’t forget to specify your desired delivery date.