ABALIS: an expert in legal translations and the law in each country
A legal translation is not just a simple translation but calls for extensive knowledge of the law in the countries of the source and target languages.
ABALIS boasts in-depth expertise in the legal field and produces professional translations for the legal divisions of major groups or large law firms. To work in this field of activity, ABALIS has set up terminology databases and specific glossaries that are constantly being updated.
Here are a few examples of documents that fall within the « legal translation » category:
- framework agreements;
- confidentiality agreements;
- general conditions of sale;
- general conditions of purchase.
ABALIS works with experts specialised in legal translations.
Legal translations are performed by professional translators sworn in by the courts in the countries concerned and boasting significant experience in the sector of activity in question. In order to guarantee a high-quality legal translation, the following rules are applied at ABALIS:
- Translation exclusively into the mother tongue by a translator specialised in the field in question and residing in the country of the target language;
- Proofreading performed by a second translator of the same mother tongue with expertise in the field;
- Control and strict application of the drafting rules in the legal field in the source and target language;
- Use and continuous improvement of the terminology databases and specific glossaries;
- Strict application of the confidentiality agreement for the source or target documents and reference documents transmitted.
Would you like to receive a detailed quote?
- Send us your request by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or use the quote request form on the home page;
- Don’t forget to specify your desired delivery date.