ABALIS: a trip to the heart of multilingualism
Located at the very heart of the Centre region in France, ABALIS is the benchmark linguist for many tourist information centres, castles, international campsites, hotels and restaurants.
As with other types of translations, tourism translations are an art at ABALIS. Our translations help you communicate with your international customer base, thus promoting your activity and guaranteeing the full satisfaction of your customers during their stay.
Here are a few examples of documents that fall within the « tourism translation » category:
- castle tour brochures;
ABALIS works with experts specialised in tourism translations.
In order to guarantee a high-quality tourism translation, the following rules are applied at ABALIS:
- Translation exclusively into the mother tongue by a translator specialised in the field in question and residing in the country of the target language;
- Proofreading performed by a second translator of the same mother tongue with expertise in the field;
- Control and strict application of the drafting rules in the tourism field;
- Use and continuous improvement of the terminology databases and specific glossaries;
- Strict application of the confidentiality agreement for the source or target documents and reference documents transmitted.
Would you like to receive a detailed quote?
- Send us your request by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or use the quote request form on the home page;
- Don’t forget to specify your desired delivery date.